Total Pageviews

Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's Get the Party Started!




The ice cream and cotton candy carts came early. So did the two clowns. Our next-door neighbors, the Isaacs, were a big help. The neighborhood kids, Caehl's cousins Kuya Dom and Dean, and Ate Cae's friends Kat and Inna all came. The Acuña Family is complete. Lola Panching was there. I didn't know Caehl had so many friends in the village. Mommy had Tita Malou and Vinci as guests, Ninang Arlyn couldn't make it, Ninang Joyee attended her class at La Salle.

For Caehl's first two birthday parties, I avoided having them at home because I don't have a big house and I don't like the tidying up and the "pagod" afterwards. I really didn't plan to throw a party (read:magastos!) but Tita offered to shoulder the expenses. Mag-inarte pa ba! I didn't expect it to be this big, ang daming tao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥