Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXIV

It's just a matter of time, I know the writing bug will bite my little boy.

Using his Ate Cae's spoiled yellow pad, he writes his stories and what-have-yous for the day.

I was laughing so hard at his yesterday's entry:

I am listening to my teacher.

I am kissing Ate Cae.

I blessed (sic) to my lolas.

We went to Mightee Mart and both (sic) milk.

We went to Family Care Hospital and answered to the doctor.

When I grow up

I will go to America

I will will (sic) work there

And become reach (rich).

2 comments:

  1. Sa umpisa maganda pa ang sulat nya a? Pero sa bandang dulo, nagtsismisan na ang mga letters. Anyhow, good job, Caehl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ginagandahan pa nga nang lagay na yan, ate roxi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥