Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XLV (Fetal Attraction)

A week ago, I brought home a print-out of an email I received entitled "Where to go during an earthquake."

Until this afternoon, I didn't realize that Caehl read the print-out and was so serious about it. I think he was really affected by the recent earthquake in Japan. He was playing with Ate Doobs, our all-around angel. I overheard him teaching her the "fetal position."

"Ate Doobs," he tells her, quoting the article, "If an earthquake happens and you cannot easily escape by getting out the door or window, then lie down and curl up in the fetal position next to a sofa, or large chair."

He even wanted her to curl up beside our bed, but Nanay Ev said, "No, don't mess up your room, we just cleaned it." So they had to settle for the living room.

While Nanay Ev was chuckling all the time (I bet you would be, too), Ate Doobs was patiently "obeying" the little master.

I couldn't help but take a photo of this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥