Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LII

My son is an Eat Bulaga viewer. The top-rating unbeatable noontime show has this new song/dance which goes like, "Jump jump jump jump jump brother..."

 

Caehl and I have fun changing the last word, referring to almost anyone.

 

Last night, I seemed to have called out everyone. From me to Alex to my mom to my sisters to our neighbors to Caehl's tricycle service driver. Even our parish priest was not spared. Jump jump jump jump jump "father". Sounds corny but Caehl would laugh his heart and soul out each time.

 

Then he asked. "Why are you not calling Papa?" referring to my late father.

 

"Because he's dead na," I said nonchalantly.

 

"Why?" he asked again. "Can't he jump?"

 

"No," I said. "Because he's inside a jar." (My father was cremated, fyi.)

 

His eyes grew wide. "Jaaaaar?"

 

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Hindi kinaya LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥