Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LVII

Just this evening, as I got home (a little bit late coming from my mom's house), I told Caehl, "Caehl, I will go with Mama on Saturday."
 
My mom's aunt, Auntie Crising, passed away at the height of Typhoon Pedring last Sept. 27.
 
"Where?" he asked.
 
"In Tondo," I said.
 
"What funeral?"
 
"The same one I went to, remember?" I said.
 
"What is the name of Mama's tita?"
 
"Lola Crising," I said. "So, wait for me then we'll grocery (sic) in the afternoon."
 
"No, Mommy," he said. "I will make a list and go with Daddy while you're in the dead (sic)."
 
"Are you going to buy our food, even without Mommy?"
 
"Yes, just give me money," he said.
 
Strange but I usually don't let Alex do the grocery-shopping without me, yet I am confident Caehl can really do it.
 
"Samahan mo na lang," I told his Nanay Ev. "He knows what we usually buy anyway. I'll just leave money."

Done deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥