Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LX

Notes by Caehl:

  •  Oops, I burped! Maybe I am full; because I ate too, too many foods.
  •  Then after eating in Shopwise Pacita, I will grocery now.
  •  Remember: chupa chups, mentos and other candies are for Halloween pa.
  • Trim, slim! After United Nations, I went home first to change my clothes; then Shopwise Pacita first we eat because I am tired. I am tired because there is a sun; because it is a sunny day; it is very / too hot weather. It’s too hot in the Philippines, ok, ok.

Attempts to write in Filipino:

  • Kapag Oktubre dalawamput-walo, may Halloween na ako. Pero sa opisina ng aking ina.
  • Ang daynahsor ay pinakamatakot. Kasi nga ang daynahsor ay malaki. Ang Pilipinas ay maliliit, kasi nga pitumput-walo ang bilang ng mga probinsya. Maraming salamat po. Mabuhay po.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥