Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LXXVI

For the past few nights, Caehl has been asking me what crimes can send a person to jail for 5 years, 10 years or forever.  I will just say a few general terms like stealing or killing someone, and it was only last night that I Googled it to give him the complete answers.

I found a list and together we ran through it, explaining the legal terms to him as simply as I could, applying the Strong Parental Guidance reminder of MTRCB. Natatawa si Alex sa amin. When we got to "assault on a pregnant woman which resulted to the killing of the unborn child," I told him one can be sentenced to as long as 25 years if he or she hurts a woman with a baby in the tummy.

He touched my tummy softly and repeatedly did so. Naawa yata, perhaps imagining the assault.

Then he asked, "Mommy, di ba I'm the last baby in your tummy? Can a woman who's 40 or 41 years old still have a baby? Hindi na di ba, kasi old na?"

Aray ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥