Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LXXXIV

Yesterday morning, I woke up with a terrible pain on my left arm. Must be because I usually sleep on my left side. The Ibuprofen capsule I took wasn't any help at all :(  When I got home, I placed two Salonpas patches.

I didn't realize Caehl was so bothered. He couldn't sleep. Then, he suddenly asked, "Mommy, have you thanked God for the ache on your arm?"

"Why?" I asked.

"So He will take it away," he
replied. "Come on, say this after me: Lord, thank You for the ache on my arm. Please take away all the pain and absorb all the pain. O Mommy, you say Amen."

This morning, as soon as he saw me, he gently touched my arm and asked if I still have Salonpas. 

Yes," I said. 

Nag-wo-worry pa rin siya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥