Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Yet To Come

MY TIME WILL COME. Seeing FB and IG posts and tweets of people having the time of their lives now in Seoul or Busan, even visiting #MAGNATE, Jimin's father's cafe, reminds me that this BTS #YetToComeinBUSAN concert is my TOTGA 😥

Since I retired from employment last May, I have been planning to go to SK with my family this October. I wanted to visit during autumn as it is my favorite season. In fact, some docs were already prepared (including my bank cert showing xxx digits 😁). Unfortunately, there were a lot of considerations (timing, embassy issues, family schedules, among others) that I had to give up the dream for now 😭 It would have been another dream come true and doubly special if I were to visit the Land of Kdrama and Kpop and watch the boys live at the same time, even for just once in this lifetime. To reward and comfort myself after all those challenging, heartbreaking moments in the past. 

Sadness is eating me now though. Omg, it is sinking in, I tried not to mind it at all for quite a while 😥 Anyways, I am still wishing everyone, BTS and Armys all over the world all the best. As early as now, #JiminDay2022 congratulations on this awesome concert on Oct 15! And cheers for the #WorldExpo2030BusanKorea! 곧 뵙겠습니다 god boebgessseubnida

Wearing my #BT21xCrocs #YayforFriendship in bed becos why not 😁😁😁 lungkot ako eh 😪😪😪

(₩79,900 plus seller's mark up, rush pasabuy fee and local shipping fee. Bought straight from KR kasi mas mura dun kesa dito, this pair retails at Php6995) #talesofthegoodgirl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥