Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2007

Birthday Wishlist

Last Sunday, rousing myself from a horrible migraine attack, I read my sister Azalea's text: "Wat do u want 4 ur bday? Havs? A particular cd? A book? Or wat?"

Honestly, I had nothing in mind  so I texted back, "Ang hirap naman". "Ok", she said, "You still have time."

Really, when it's for myself, I find it difficult to think of a gift. Offhand, I could tell you - a watch for Alex, a cellphone for Cae, a new bath basin for Caehl, a new mop/butcher's knife/new chopping board for the kitchen. See what I mean?

But just to seal this oh-so-thoughtful gesture from my baby sister, I texted her last night to ask for a new pair of Havs High (Flowers or Sun). I already have Hale's Twilight CD and I don't read Harry Potter naman, so I might as well go for the gold

Just this afternoon, my kumare Joy asked me the same question. While acknowledging her generous offer,  I just told her that her gift of love and friendship will do.

Well, happy birthday to me! Many many thanks to my family, friends, relatives, officemates, and neighbors who are part of this wonderful celebration of life.

FLASH:  Kuya and Ba gave me a cafe Havs Summer and I got my preto High Sun from Tita from All Flip Flops finally. Papa and Mama treated us to lunch and dinner at Pancake House (magkaiba pang branch ha!). Piya and Meg gave me a dress-blouse. Ketlin gave me a cookies&cream chocolate bar (kahit gusto na nyang kainin). Alex made a refrigerator cake (nag-effort). From CVMD, personalized note pad. My neighbors gave me a fruit basket. And all of my friends texted me. Kumpleto na!

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday in advance, pammy! three days, and you'll be another year wiser. wish i could give as a gift better working conditions...but well, who knows? that might just come true. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eto na talaga! birthday mo na. shempre iba yung text iba din ang greeting dito sa multiply. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMMY!!! hope all your wishes will come true. wish you love, success, and good health always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wala na kong masabi, kaye! tenchu tenchu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome. kaso dito sa multiply, di pa pala sept 17. hmmm...late nga pala ito ng isang araw halos. ngek. anyway, i hope you had a great time yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ako eto gift ko ate... cyber-hugzzz!!! and cyber-kissesss!!! and cyber-lovvveee!!! happy happy birthday!!! (late na greetinsg sorry ha at ako'y busybusyhan :D)... nga pala nabili ko na yung HP ni cae.plan ko sana e ipadala na lang sa kaopisina ko na uuwi. kaso oct pa yata sya uuwi e... hmmm..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥