Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt at #9 Santos St.




We planned it a week earlier, with me and Ate Cae buying the plastic colored eggs at SM and me texting Azalea (my ever-indulgent sister) to take care of the goodies (to be placed inside the eggs).

We decided to hold it at my house (although it was difficult to find hiding places for 30 eggs in my bare garage/terrace).

There were only two participants - Kuya Dom and Caehl, with Cae and Meg begging off and Dean sleeping and at the same time too young to hunt. But it was fun just the same. Will we do it again next year? Paging Tita...

2 comments:

  1. swerteng bata - di nakihalo sa egg hunting sa malls and hotels --- gumawa ang nanay ng sariling egg hunting sa bahay! galing mo pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most stressful easter egghunt i ever helped organize =)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥