Total Pageviews

Friday, December 5, 2008

Eagles' Homecoming

When I graduated from high school (Liceo de San Pedro Batch 1988), I received, among many others, a gold (eagle) medal from Insular Life.

Little did I know that eight years after, I would join this company.

Last November 28, I, together with 5 other Insular Life senior personnel (SP) who were also high school valedictorians and gold eagle recipients, was invited to the Insular Life Gold Eagle Award Re-Launch. I was the lowest-ranking SP, in fact (there were 2 SVPs, 1 SAVP, 1 AVP, and 1 Manager), but, as our President said, "the youngest." So puwede na din.




6 comments:

  1. Kakahiya makiupo dyan puros valedictorian. Curious lang Pam, do you still have all your medals, awards, certificates, trophy at kung anu-ano pang parapernalya ng matatalinong estudyante?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana suot nyo medals nyo tapos nirecite nyo ulit yung valedictory (tama ba?) speech nyo para total reminiscing. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga no?! Memorized mo pa ba ate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yung mga medals ko, buhay pa. pero yung iba, di ko na alam hehe baka nasa house ng parents ko

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥