Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2010

Buying from online sellers – blissful experiences (so far)

I can’t count the number of times I’ve bought from online sellers, not from Ebay but from Multiply, Sulit.com.ph, Buy and Sell Plus Philippines, and Femalenetwork.com/Girltalk. Of course, I’ve heard of and read horror stories on bogus sellers, fake/damaged items and/or items that failed to arrive or are different from the ones shown in the web site.

But so far, my transactions have been smooth and hassle-free, and my sellers have been ok, except for a girl from whom we ordered beaded key chains as give-aways for my parents’ wedding anniversary. She became difficult to deal with after I deposited the down payment. She was always rushing me to pay, reasoning out that G-Gash has a cut-off time, etc.

Anyways, so far, I’ve bought a pair of white Melissa-inspired baby doll shoes, Crocs replicas, an HP color printer (for 500 bucks, which we never got to use), a (not-so-original) Mango shirt, a can of Glysolid cream, Cyleina organic soaps (from two different sellers), plaid watches, books, and more than 20 previously-owned Sweet Dreams pocketbooks.

I remember meeting up the book seller in Festival Mall (she’s a fellow Girltalker) and she was surprised to see me.

“Ang bata mo pa pala, may teenager ka na,” she told me when I said the books were for Cae. “Ang swerte naman niya, binilhan mo siya.”

I think I also told her that I myself was a Sweet Dreams addict when I was younger and I want to share the experience with my daughter (her name CAITLIN is after all from a Sweet Dreams title). The seller gave me free books and a bookmark.

Would you believe, I got Caehl’s nebulizer from a Sulit seller for Php1,600? If you (or your kids) have asthma and you’re looking for an affordable machine, I can recommend him to you. Our Karavision player (which for me is a better deal than Magic Sing) was also courtesy of a seller from the same site (he delivered the DVD player himself to our house in San Pedro). My Christmas give-aways for the past three years were from online sellers as well.

Other purchases years ago included Alex’s Sony Ericsson phone and my Nokia 7250i phone – both were also previously owned. Yeah, we met up in dear old Alabang. They were good and nice guys, actually.

LBC, Xend, 2GO, and Fedex have become acquaintances of mine. When I bought an updated CD for the Karavision player Randy, the same seller, he had it delivered thru LBC. I have become a regular account depositor (BDO, BPI, Metrobank) to pay for my stuff.

On another note, I met a man who later became our SSS liaison person/consultant (for my helpers) through what else, Sulit. Again, if you need someone like him, I can refer him to you.

Or maybe you can refer another online seller to me.

LINKS:
http://pinkfortune.multiply.com/
www.sulit.com.ph
www.buyandsellplus.com/
http://sexylhaine08.multiply.com
www.guiltfreeshop.multiply.com
http://g3rl23.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥