Total Pageviews

Friday, July 23, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXII

I wasn't aware that Caehl had an assignment from his dad.

When Alex got home that night, he asked Caehl if he already knew who the faces are in Mount Rushmore.

Caehl recited, "George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln."

"Ano daw?" Cae asked.

"Mount Rushmore," Alex said.

I remembered this assignment one Saturday night and asked Caehl. "Caehl, how did you know who the people are in Mount Rushmore?"

"Research," he replied. "I researched."

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"In Almanac 2009," he told me. "If I couldn't find it there, I type the question in Google."

"Ah sa Almanac ba," I said. "I will check it out nga tomorrow."

As soon as I got up the following day, Caehl reminded me, "O Mommy, look for my Almanac 2009 na."

There it was, on page 41 - Mount Rushmore.

A tip to you out there, if you couldn't find it in the Almanac, you type the question in Google ha?

Google it, just a little bit...I say you Google it, just a little bit...

3 comments:

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥