Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXXV

I've always enjoyed praying with Caehl not only because I love and enjoy praying, but to hear him recite the prayers I know by heart ever since I was a kid and prayers which he himself "invented" is such a joyous experience.

Last night, I told him we were going to pray for Lolo Prime (one of our dearest Titos in the neighborhood) and Tita Malou (one of my BFFs) who are both confined in the hospital.

Lolo Prime is the lolo of Mikaela, he said.

I opened the Bible to the Book of Psalms (Psalm 41, The Prayer of a Sick Man) and I asked him if we could read it together. I was surprised when he said, "Mommy, can we sing the Psalm?"

Do you know how, I asked.

Yes, he replied.

And so he did.

Of course he just invented the melody, but perhaps it was indeed beautiful music to God's ears.

2 comments:

  1. aawwwww..... naiyak ako reading this. i'm so proud of caehl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ate Roxi. You know what, after I posted this, I received Ate Pinky's text that Tito Prime passed away.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥