Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Christmas Carol

Last night, I heard a noise outside. Thinking it was Alex or my helpers coming home from a party, I opened the door, only to find that it's a group of carollers. When they heard me, they said,"O, one-two-three." Then they started to sing.

 

At first I was kind of annoyed at myself, and was about to turn my back on them.

 

But, when I saw that the group consisted of teenagers, I was suddenly reminded of my daughter Cae (who is about the same age) and how she would feel if somebody does the same thing.

 

I went to  my room.

 

I waited for them to finish and when they did, I handed the money to them and said, "Merry Christmas!"

 

It was only a small amount but the smile on their faces was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥