Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LXVIII

As I got home one evening, Caehl showed me (and recited) his New Year's resolutions.

 

My 12 New Year's Resolution

  1. I will not tantrum.
  2. I will always join.*
  3. I will not forget to join.
  4. I will listen to what my teacher is saying.
  5. I will eat healthy food.
  6. I will listen to ate doob and Nanay.
  7. I will love more my mom and dad.
  8. I will play with my classmates.
  9. I will go to mall every Saturday.
  10. I will be patient.
  11. I will just read.
12.1. I will play computer every Friday, Saturday.

12.2. I will not mix the cards.**


 

Later, I asked him how he learned about New Year's resolutions. He said he saw it from (a teaser in) 24 Oras. 

 

"Panata daw," he replied.

 

"What are resolutions ba?" I asked.

 

"They make you a better person."

 

Amen.

 

*join for him means to participate, or socialize

**referring to his nanay's playing cards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥