Total Pageviews

Monday, March 19, 2012

Whatchama-CAEHL-it LXXXI

As soon as Caehl heard me opening our gate, he squealed and shouted, "Hiya ako, hiya ako."

 

I think I know why, I said. You have mistakes in your exam, no?

 

"Yes, yes," he said.

 

He had 4 mistakes in Sibika, and one each in Math and Reading.

 

I was surprised that Prep Math has addition and subtraction with 3 digits (although he got all these right) and something about Karapatan and Tungkulin (Rights and Obligations) in Sibika (which confused him, I suppose).

 

Another source of his confusion, I think, was the question on free education (he answered False as he knows we're paying tuition) and if the government chooses the people it will help (who the heck knows the truth).

 

Hayaan na nga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥