Total Pageviews

Friday, October 4, 2013

#HappyBirthdayFrancisMagalona


Last 2010, Abi Moreno, a 4th year Broadcast Communication student from UP Diliman who was finishing her thesis about Francis Magalona's death and nationalism, sent a PM through my Multiply account, asking for an interview. 

She wrote, "I stumbled upon your blog while searching for possible respondents. I read your entry on how you've been a fan of Francis M. all the years. I'd love to have you as a respondent for my thesis."

She visited me here in Alabang and we had coffee while I reminisced about FM. I lost touch with Abi, though. I'm sure she's doing great.

My blog entry was a short one, but as a shout-out to FM and Abi, I am posting the link: http://thegoodgirl.braveblog.com/entry/31816

~TheGoodGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥