Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2016

#HappyAt45 (Birthday Blog)


September is coming to a close. In fact, today is the last day of my birth month. Like Christmas, it’s the most wonderful time of the year for me. My wishes are always granted and I get to spend it with people I love the most who make me feel special and appreciated.  And it’s not every day that I get to turn 45. 45 is a good number, in fact it is a great number. And I am happy and grateful for reaching this age.  To the millennials and Gen Z, I may seem old but hey, age is truly just a number. I can still give some younger women a run for their money.



Doors close and open, people come and go. And if one particular door hadn’t closed on me, I wouldn’t have known that I could be happier, I wouldn’t have known this kind of happiness, contentment and fulfillment.  I was looking the other way, when it was just right there all along.



Thank You Lord for all the blessings, even if I know I don’t deserve them all. Thank You for my family, friends, and loved ones. Thank You for all the love surrounding me. Thank You for sending people in my life who make me keep the faith that there’s still a lot of good in this world.


~
TheGoodGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥