Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The Journey Within (March 2)

Had my anxiety attack this morning while in the office, one thing na kinatatakutan ko mangyari.

Twas after my first meeting, towards my 2nd. Nararamdaman ko na siya and pinipigilan ko sana. I didn't want to create a scene.

But I had to let go kasi nahihirapan na ko. I knew it was serious when I felt hot tears running down my face. Good thing I brought my anxiety ease inhaler and my handy electric fan dahil hindii na ko makahinga. Couldn't take my meds at baka ako makatulog sa office, nakakahiya. 🤕

Salamat po sa lahat ng nagpakita ng concern #anxietyattacksucks #depressionsucks

This photo was taken just before my episode...sino magsasabing after a while eh magkakaganun ako. Mahirap po talaga intindihin 😔😔😔 #mentalhealthmatters #talesofthegoodgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥