Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Good Girl's Feel Good Stuff

For here or to go?

A good girl deserves some feel-good stuff.

Just want to share my favorite stuff (also, wala na kasi memory phone ko eh)...

Notes:
1. After buying my first pair (a black Top), hindi na ko natapos.




2. GMA telebabad is #1! I'm proud to be Kapuso! Dennis Trillo - crush ko for the longest time. Si Richard, hindi ko crush pero I like his nice-guy character (Vergel) in Kamandag. Si Dingdong, lalong hindi ko crush pero na-internalize na niya masyado si Sergio.


3. Pinaka - favorite ko yung writer eh! sino nga ba yun hehehe


4. Champ! Champ! Champ! yun lang.


5. Chef Rob, you're my Sunday dinner...


6. Patrick Star - my favorite cartoon character, mabait kasi kahit slow



3 comments:

  1. naku mare, saw him sa tagaytay highlands with presumably his gf kasi they were doing PDA sa mismong country club...mas okay sya tingnan sa TV kaysa personal...the following morning, while doing my early running, i bumped into their OB Van..may shooting pala sila dun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, his fiancee is sunshine puey (the same chef you see with him in his tropicana TVC). sunshine is a yuchengco (nakita na din sila ni alex in one of YGC's gatherings) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥