Total Pageviews

Friday, February 27, 2015

Third Eye


---The Sixth Sense, 1999


I see dead people

I see them all the time

They are everywhere.

They haunt me

They keep coming back

For what, I do not know.

What they want from me, I do not know.

They are ghosts from the past

Of people rising from their graves

Where I have (or at least I thought I have) buried them a long time ago.

Ghosts whose memories are too painful to bear

And too distressing that I died along with them.

Some of them passed on from natural causes,

While I murdered quite a few.

I killed them so I could move on

And allow myself to live.

Some of them are resting peacefully now

While a few have remained hovering over me,

Disturbing me.

Or perhaps they do not know that they are dead.

I see them now

Even if I try to close that eye

They scare me sometimes

No, a lot of times,

Scared of them hurting me again

Scared of myself

Loving them again.


Rest in peace.

~TheGoodGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥