Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2016

BrowJob (Part 3)


To those asking for updates, 3 weeks have passed since my eyebrow embroidery from Eyebrow Embroidery Manila / Kristine Lucas

My eyebrows are now on their fourth week. They’re all dry now, scabs have all fallen off, and the colors have resurfaced, they’re no longer light. I can put on brow liner and powder if I want to. Down side? None yet. Although I cannot and will not be able to use facial products with lightening ingredients on my eyebrows. Up side? Well, I can really say, I woke up like this! And after taking a shower, wow, they look great. My prep time in the mornings has been reduced. I don’t touch it anymore except with an eyebrow spoolie. The “hairs” look natural to me. It’s as if my eyebrows have just been made up. I like the shape. When we went on a family outing a week ago, I was advised by Tin not to make “babad” in the water. It’s ok if some pool water gets on them but not too much, since they were still fresh. 

I like it when people stop to ask if they can take a look, and I don’t mind them asking me questions. In fact, I encourage them to ask me and I like it when people are interested to know more about it. I love my eyebrow embroidery experience. No regrets.

Ayan sya on my 1st week

On my 1st week

A week after

98% of the scabs have fallen off. Some areas are lighter, may look weird to some people. Colors will fade up to 60% and will resurface  in about 2 weeks

Ang light niya
Work in progress, two weeks
Two weeks after. Tin said I could put on brow make up if I wanted to
Three weeks
This is me. This is real. I love my brows!
My next session (retouch) with Tin is on June 11.  I will keep you posted.

Till then, you may check out Kristine Lucas’ portfolio:
Make Up by Kristine
Kristine's Facebook page
and my past two blog entries
Browmance Part 1
BrowJob Part 2

~TheGoodGirl 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥