Total Pageviews

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mental Snapshots 0724



  • Joy and I went out for lunch, had shawarma and tokneneng (boiled quail eggs coated with orange-tinted batter then fried and eaten with sweet chili sauce or spicy vinegar). Hindi pa nagkasya, nag-kwek kwek (the boiled chicken egg version) pa siya.

  • Passed by my derma’s clinic and had my hand checked up. Ok na daw but I still had to continue using the prescribed creams. Hindi na ko siningil ni Doc. From him, I learned that:


    • clobetasol propionate is for inflammation; and

    • ketoconazole is for fungal infections.

  • I think I have to explain it further lest people think I’m kadiri.

  • Several months ago, I had to do the laundry when our maid resigned. Red spots or irritations started to appear on my right hand, actually on my ring finger. Then they began to affect my middle finger and finally my index finger. Sometimes they would disappear, and then they would appear again. I just let them be, thinking that they would go way someday. Funny but my left hand was spared. Funny because you can’t do the laundry with one hand, can you? So if I was allergic to detergent powder, then they should have victimized both hands. But come to think of it, kawawa naman ako kung parehong kamay. Para pa naming pang-anak mayaman ang kamay ko.

  • Doc advised me against using/being exposed to any detergent or dish washing liquid from then on. He was concerned, "Eh pano po yun, sino na ang gagawa?" When I replied that I have a maid already, he added, "Ah, masipag lang ho kayo talaga." Talaga!





1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥