Total Pageviews

Monday, July 28, 2008

Not-so-Mental Snapshots 0727 - Hale at SM Southmall




This time, these are real pictures.


  • Cae and I have waited long enough for Hale's SM Southmall gig (nag-ipon pa ng P299 si Cae to buy her 3rd Above, Over & Beyond CD). 

  • Hale's SM mini-concerts would usually start around 6pm, but Southmall's Event Center was smaller so it was easy for Halers to fill it up.

  • We saw Champ arriving with his sister Cher and mom.

  • Later, Champ's mom joined the audience. I greeted her and she responded by offering her cheek. "Si Daddy po? I asked and she said, "Hindi na sumama."

  • To my delight, Champ greeted me again while onstage, "Tita!"

  • During the CD signing, Anna asked me, "Pang-ilan ninyo na yan, Tita?" She laughed when I said "Pangatlo na." Natawa din si Roll.

  • Sheldon and Omnie have both slimmed down. Courtesy of Gold's Gym???

  • New haircut for Roll.

  • And kisses for and from Champ. That's me behind Cae and Champ. Paningit!

We love HALE!!!



  • Afterwards, we had pepperoni pizza at Joey's, and Cae had brownie a la mode for dessert.

  • While at Joey's, we were listening to a nearby concert. The group was singing mostly Beatles' tunes. Niloko namin si Alex, "Daddy, picture-an ka namin, dali."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥