Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mental Snapshots 0726

Note: I will post my MS 0725 later. I left my file in the office.
  • 3am: Alex departs for Mauban, Quezon.
  • 9am: Hatid si Cae who will meet up with her teacher in TLE and classmates. They will go to Manila to purchase some project materials, the money for which has been with Cae for quite sometime. The money (and its safety) has been a concern because it’s quite a large amount and she used to bring it everyday to school. Until we decided she’d leave it in the house and would only bring it if it’s required by the teacher. Sinuportahan naman kami ng adviser niya.
  • So ayun, meeting place was Jollibee Pacita. When we arrived, she said, ayun yung naka-yellow. I thought the guy was her classmate. It turned out he was the TLE teacher. Aba, ampogi pala ni Sir. Ang bata pa. But then, I consider anyone below my age as “bata” anyway.
  • Then I had a ham-and-cheese omelet breakfast at Tropical Hut, just beside the supermarket. The omelet went well with a cup of coffee and a glass of pineapple juice. Hay, this is the life.
  • It’s my 2nd week to do grocery-shopping alone (Alex was also in Mauban last week). We usually do this together on Saturday mornings, mostly in SM Muntinlupa and Shopwise Festival Mall. It has become our Alex-Pam bonding time. It's nice to be alone even for two hours and have lunch together - something we don’t have or do on weekdays when we’re both busy and stressed out because of work. There was a Saturday when we suddenly thought of watching a movie (I think it was Hancock) after having lunch at the food court. Ang lamig tuloy sa loob kasi naka-pambahay lang kami. Minsan mabuti pa yung biglaan na ganun.
  • But sometimes, ok lang mag-isa kasi pag kasama si Alex (at ung dalawang makulit), lumalaki ang grocery expenses ko. Dami kasing extra-curricular sa cart na wala sa listahan ko. Hmm, siguro, may built-in invisible magnet yung mga shopping carts ni Henry Sy at ng mga Tantoco. What do you think?
  • In Mightee Mart, I couldn’t find the mami noodles I prefer so I made a quick dash to the wet market. I happen to pass by a toy kiosk and found a set of cars for Caehl. Yabang ko pa, then I suddenly asked Ate Tindera, “May pera ba ko?” Eh bakit siya ang tinanong ko. Buti na lang, out of my P2,000 grocery money, may sukli akong P200. Eh P180 yung toy, mawawalan ako ng tricycle fare. Buti na lang, I was able to haggle with her and had it at P150. Ang cute naman kasi, eh (asus, humirit pa).
  • When I got home, Caehl was half-sleeping. Mamaya ko na lang ibibigay, pag gising na. Hope he likes it. 

4 comments:

  1. haha! as usual natawa na naman ako. kumusta naman ang ale'ng tindera niyan? tsaka parang baligtad ata tayo, pag naggrocery kami kahit may listahan pa ko, biglang dumadami din ang nabibili not because kung ano anong nilalagay ni bong pero dahil ako ang lagay nang lagay ng kung ano ano. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang kulet ni kaye!!! ikaw pala naman eh

    ReplyDelete
  3. pammy, in fairness, dito sa pic na to, kamuka mo si caehl ngayon ko lang napansin. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay sa wakas may kamukha na din akong anak

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥