Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2008

Red Shoe Diary

What is it with a pair of red shoes that is so intimidating? that seems to scream, "Exclusive!!!"

While waiting for the elevator one morning, an officemate across me was stage-whispering to another officemate, “Mamaya, magre-red shoes din ako.” She actually wanted me to hear her. I looked at her and she said, “Inggit ako, eh.” When the words sank in, I realized she was referring to my pair of red shoes.

That morning, I was wearing a thin white jacket, a black camisole top, a pair of black pin-striped pants with a red patent belt and my pair of red-and-white patent flats. Every time I wear a pair, someone would always comment on it. “Wow, red na red!” “Wow, red shoes!” I would always wonder why it never fails to solicit such comments. As far as I could remember, I have always owned at least a pair. I have had flats, mules, slip-ons and slippers in maroon red, ruby red, scarlet red, coral red, crimson red, burgundy red. Wearing red has never been a big deal. If every woman should have a little black dress, why not a red pair of shoes?

Actually you can wear it with white, blue, blue and white, blue and red, blue and black, white black and red, black, black and red, and black and white outfits. Kim Chiu can even wear it with yellow or green or orange or fuchsia pink and get away with it.

I think I read somewhere that, “There's a pair of Red Shoes for every type of woman -- unless of course, she hates red.”

8 comments:

  1. kaya nga may kanta about red high heels di ba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kasi uso ngayon yan, super uso. next time mga violet hues naman and purples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nauuso rin ang royal blue na shoes ngayon

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo, meron na ako ng mga yun. sabi na nga, tama ang paginvest ko sa shoes eh. teka, lumalaki ba ang paa? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pag nabuntis ka ate, lalaki ang paa mo :D
    pero ako naman bumalik naman yata yung size ng paa ko after ko manganak e, yung iba nde daw :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gulo netong dalawang ito
    oo, lumalaki. size 6 ako dati, after cae, naging 6.5, after caehl, naging 7 na

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥