Total Pageviews

Friday, November 14, 2008

I like to move it, move it (Playtime with Caehl 2)


I’d like to believe I get younger each time I play with Caehl. Together, we would invent 101 ways to play a certain toy so we won’t get bored.


 


His favorite now is “Penguin”, a Happy Meal toy given to him by my sister Lea. It goes, “Just smile and wave, boy!” each time you hit it hard. I remember Caehl giggling so much whenever Lea wiggles her butt while singing, “I like to move it, move it (from Madagascar 2).”


 


And so one night, Caehl was playing with his choo-choo train (actually two remaining coaches from a train set, a birthday gift from a neighbor). He arranged the throw pillows in a way that when he puts the coaches on top, they would fall down and hit Penguin at the bottom. He’d go, “One…two…three…four…five…go! Start! Choo-choo!”


 


He did it repeatedly, and would get mad if the coach wouldn’t slide smoothly. Ang gagawin niya, ibabato na lang niya para matamaan nang sigurado si Penguin at para marinig niyang magsalita. This, while mumbling “I like to move it, move it…”


 


Ayus.






6 comments:

  1. nako yung gift ko kay caehl at kay dean nasa bahay pa!!!!!! di ko pa naidaan diyan. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako nga maraming utang kay cae e,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aabot pa kaya sa 101st way yung penguin at train hehe. Please hug and kiss Caehl for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe eh yan ang di ko alam...pero binili ko siya ng 4 more happy meal toys. will do!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥