Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

Havaianas overload

Havaianas 20% OFF - until November 23, 2008 only!

At All Flip Flops Alabang Town Center yesterday, my sister Lea asked all of us (Mama, Ate Pinky, Cae, Meg and me) to choose a pair. I gave up my "privilege" and opted instead to get Alex a pair of indigo Top. Ang bait noh! Actually, it ended up the only pair on sale, kasi ang pinili nila yung latest - metal mesh (1995/pair, white/gold for Mama and light gray for Cae, I'm not sure what Ate and Lea got for themselves), and metallic fun pin in black for Meg (1495/pair).




The best part - Lea spent almost 10K sa mga lokong tsinelas na yan hehehe Ang saya-saya!
P.S. It's Ate's 43rd pair, btw. Buti na lang din, same size kami ni Cae. Pahiram, anak, ha?



1 comment:

  1. ay! nyeching mga havaianas yan! sintibay din naman ng spartan!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥