Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prom Update

Jan 10 - The first visit to New Creation (a local dress shop) was hassle-free. After we showed her the design, the owner knew what Cae wanted that even before Alex could take a nap at the reception area, Cae's measurements were taken, dates were discussed and down payment was made. It wasn't as expensive as I expected and we didn't have to go to Divisoria to buy the fabric. It was part of the package. Hay, salamat naman.

The girls salon-shopped the day before and told me they were settling for Glamour (hair and make-up for 500).

I emailed Cae some hairstyle images I found on the Net. Maybe she can pick one she likes. Two of them are bridal hairstyles actually, but will still look good on Cae. She said she won't have her hair curled since most of the girls would be in curls, and she wants to be different.

I texted my brother to borrow one of their cars on Feb. 6 and he said yes. So the transpo problem is solved. Thank God for siblings.

Jan 17 - Since we were already in the mall (after Cae had an eye check-up), we decided to check out the shoe stores. Cae and I wanted a not-so-high pair so she could go dancing na hindi sasakit paa niya but it seemed that ang tataas ng nakikita namin. The shoes were really beautiful and finally, she chose an off-white pair of sandals. Alas, we couldn't find a handbag that would match. Next assignment: handbag and accessories.

Cae told me they're finally choosing Salon 28 (550), saying they heard something not-so-nice about Glamour. Whatever.

Jan. 28 - gown-fitting day
Jan. 31 - pick up gown

2 comments:

  1. this is so exciting and interesting really! Regina will be having hers too on Feb21!!!! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥