Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Seventh Sense (God's Funniest Gift)

God must have been laughing out loud when He was giving out sense of humor (or humour) to mankind. Well, of course, not everyone was blessed with such. Else, God must have been really crazy.

I once read and I deeply believe that life can be extremely challenging at times, and one coping technique you can use virtually anytime and anywhere is your sense of humor.

What exactly is this gift? You are said to have sense of humor if you are able to provoke or illicit laughter and provide amusement. And/or you are able to be amused, to laugh or smile at something funny.

I am blessed with this seventh sense and during the oh-so many trying times in my life, it served and still serves as my weapon. Kung hindi ba naman sa sense of humor ko, siguro namatay na ako sa kaseryosohan ng mga problemang dumating at dumarating (at darating pa) sa buhay. This isn't funny. Certainly, this is no laughing matter. If you can, include in your daily survival kit a sense of humor. And I'm not joking. This is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥