Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 15, 2009

SOS SSS

What's up (or should I say, "down") with SSS nowadays? What's happening? What's the problem with their web site www.sss.gov.ph?
 
For one, it takes so long to go from one page to another, that is if you can actually view a page at all.
 
Secondly, I don't think all links are actually working. When you click on a link, it takes quite a while to load, only to display an error message.
 
I have been visiting the SSS site for the past weeks or so, since I promised my helpers we would continue their membership with us shouldering the contribution. My maid visited SSS Binan branch but there seems to be a problem with her records. I told her I might be able to view her contributions by registering (on the site) on her behalf, the latter I was able to accomplish but the online inquiry was not so helpful. As in no help at all.
 
Their old site was better, even their old hotline.
 
Paging SSS!

3 comments:

  1. anything government-related sucks. so bear with their stupidities and incompetence. ganyan ang buhay gobyerno. but not all naman. yung mga service-oriented lang. starting with the Executive branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nako di talaga gumagana ang lintek na website ng SSS. Another site is BIR, ok naman mga pages nila, nag email ako for some inquiry back in June '08...sumagot naman last December!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥