Total Pageviews

Friday, September 18, 2009

Three-Eight (Part Three)

My family came early for dinner. Papa brought a big roasted turkey. We had spaghetti (topped with cheese courtesy of my new grater), barbecue, and “kakanin” which my helpers made.

Kuya brought crispy pata.

And I served the White Forest Cake, too (given by my officemates).

Videoke as usual, and Caehl, taking the cue from his Ate, danced while my sisters were singing.

Cae's friends came.

Tita gave me a Sue Grafton book (thanks, Tita) which I wished for. Kuya and Ba gave me a blouse which I wore to office this morning. My good neighbors – the Isaacs - gave me a peach towel.

Everyone texted/e-mailed me, and greeted me on Facebook. Mareng Pie who is in Singapore even called up.

I love my birthday. I love my family. I love my friends.

Thank you, thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥