Total Pageviews

Friday, September 18, 2009

Three-Eight (Part Two)

After hearing the 6am mass, I was all set to go to LTO-Alabang for my license renewal. Alex was on leave and with all the recent LTO horror stories I’ve been hearing and reading about, I was expecting the worst but still hoping for the best. (I wore my favorite - and lucky - shirt, just in case.)

Last 2007, I had my license renewed at the Ayala-MRT office. This is my first time in Alabang. There were already many people waiting when we got there, including Sir Ronnie, one of the VPs in Insular Life.

Except for the drug test results which took quite long, I found everything ok. After two and a half hours, I was holding my new license (I looked awful in the picture grrrrr).

Off we went to Tagaytay for lunch. We didn’t know actually where to eat but I remembered an Italian restaurant called Buon Giorno (Cliffhouse Tagaytay) while browsing the Net.

Luckily we didn’t have a hard time searching for it. I was glad Alex found the place lovely and perfect for our get-away lunch. And there were only few of us. I could imagine it crowded during evenings or weekends.

We ordered Croquettes with Mozzarella for appetizers, Prosciutto A Funghi pizza, Risotto Alla Pescatora and Iced tea for me, and ripe mango shake for Alex.

Of course, we took pictures.
 
What I also like about Buon Giorno, aside from the ambiance and the view, were the bag hooks under the tables. How thoughtful of them.

The croquettes were delicious and filling, that’s why there were only 3 pieces. If you had more, you won’t be able to enjoy the main dish. As it is, I was too full for my rice dish which was good enough for two actually. The beverages come in tall glasses, too. The pizza was ok, but Alex who likes salty food said it needed more oomph. Whatever.

After we were done, we found ourselves sitting in one of the outdoor daybeds and getting sleepy. Just before we hit the road, Alex had coffee to keep himself awake.

Part Three –in the next blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥