Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXVIII

It's Caehl's Talent Show program this morning and since I didn't know about it until last night, Alex and I couldn't make it. I just asked our two helpers to accompany him and take a video.
 
I think he was asked to recite /memorize a long poem. I hope he won't have tantrums. I told him if he performs well, Nanay Ev will text me and I will give him a prize.
 
"What do you want?" I asked him.
 
"No mommy," he said. "I don't want a prize."
 
This morning, he woke up at 5AM and wouldn't go back to sleep. I reminded him to do well during the program, then he said, "Mommy, please watch."
 
I said, "Ay!"
 
Then he said, "Sorryyyyyy."
 
Awwww. Naawa tuloy ako.
 
Break a leg, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥