Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXX

My son always says he sees other people (or things) in our house. Sometimes he would run to a corner and keep quiet, and when you ask him, he'd tell you he sees someone.

Once I asked him, "What do you see?"

A boy, he said.

I can't remember what Caehl said when I asked what the boy was doing. I think the latter was either singing or dancing. (Edited to add: whistling pala.)

In another occasion, he ran to me. "What? Do you someone?"

He pointed to the empty couch. "He's sleeping."

His Nanay Ev says the same thing. "May nakikita raw siya."

I don't know if it's true but I guess he's too young to lie. But then again, perhaps he's creative enough to think of or make up things like that. Either way, I always advise him to pray out loud if he gets scared.

When I gave my niece Meg a medal of St. Benedict to ward off evil spirits, I told Caehl that whenever he sees something, all he has to do is say, "St. Benedict, pray for us." Ok, he said.

Minutes later, just before he fell asleep, he said, "St. Benedict, pray for us."

Oh-oh.

3 comments:

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥