Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXXI

Last night, just before dozing off, Caehl reminded me that we haven't prayed.

Ay oo nga pala, I said.

Caehl led the prayer. "God, please protect us from the storm. Please keep us safe. Please no more flood."

Afterwards, he asked, "Mommy, how many times do we pray?"

I said, "As many as you want."

"How many?" he asked again.

"Many many," I replied.

I think I was already half-asleep when I heard him repeating the prayer.

"God, please protect us from the storm. Please keep us safe. Please no more flood."

From http://www.fanpop.com/spots/childrens-world/forum/post/50744/title/blessed-children
Blessed are the children for their love is pure.
Blessed are the children for they are innocent.
Blessed are the children for they know not war.
Blessed are the children for they crave knowledge.
Blessed are the children for they seek our approval.
Blessed are the children for they are the twinkle in God's eye.

1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥