Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XXXII

One night, after watching Survivor Philippines, I was doing some last-minute errands in my room, Cae was in the library, and Caehl was playing with his building blocks in the living room.

Suddenly, he ran towards the hallway in front of our bedroom. He began to say, "St. Benedict, pray for us."

"Caehl!" I called out. "What happened, what are you doing?"

He repeated the prayer and said, "I'm praying. Because I'm scared."

I called Cae and told her, "She's praying to St. Benedict." Of course, we too got scared.

Later, in bed, I asked, "Why did you pray? Did you see something?"

He nodded.

"What did you see?"

He just closed his eyes hard and didn't reply.

"You don't want to talk about it?" I asked.

"No," he said.

I told his Nanay Ev about it last night and she said, Caehl sees something in the living room, near the toy shelves. There were times, according to her, when Caehl would ask her to get the toys because he's afraid. He would point to a certain corner. There are times though when he would try to be brave, get the toys himself, and say, "I'm wearing St. Benedict's medal, Nanay." 

4 comments:

  1. Wihuhuhu... Katakot. I hope Caehl outgrows seeing "stuff". Diba sabi nila pag bata talaga madaling pakitaan. Sana lumaki na sya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga Ate Roxi, sana si Mama Diche yung nakikita niya, or basta hindi nananakit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. inaaay. naku kilala ba nya si mama diche. tanong mo kung sya ba nakikita nya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayaw nga magkwento, Ate Ela. When you try to probe, ayaw niya. Hindi ka sasagutin.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥