Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Tale with Two Presidents

My color is definitely not yellow. But I had a short but delightful time with our two yellow Presidents last Sunday afternoon.

During my nap, I dreamed that I was aboard a van, seating in front of no less than President Noynoy and yes, President Cory.

Noynoy was in a black shirt (with a yellow Philippine map) and jeans, while Pres. Cory was in her usual yellow dress.

He was sporting a new haircut and to me, he looked handsome that time. I teased him, “Naku, makakabola pa kayo niyan, Sir, ah.”

His mom laughed.

I'm not sure if it was Times Street but we were dropping them off. Of course, I made sure that they got off all right. I was about to re-join the van driver when I realized I haven’t said goodbye to Pres. Cory.

I went back and before the lady guard could ask what I was doing, I said, “Magpapaalam lang ako kay Ma’am.”

Pres. Cory looked at me as though she was seeing me the first time. She didn’t recognize me, I thought sadly. Then she said, “Ipinagmamalaki ka namin.”

As to what it meant, I don’t know.

I'm still puzzled up to now.

3 comments:

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥