Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XV

Last night, while we were watching a replay of Glee's finale episode over at ETC, a TVC of Frenzy condoms was shown. After the TVC, Caehl suddenly asked, "Frenzy is for...?"

I nervously called out to Cae who was in front of me, "Ate?"

Cae didn't know if she would giggle or what. "Si Caehl talaga."

"It's for adults," I finally told him.

"Because...?" he asked again.

"Because it's not for kids."

He still was not satisfied.

I went to the library to tell Alex. He was shaking his head and smiling at the same time.

When I went back to the living room, Caehl was asking the same question to his nanny.

"May pang-Whatchama-CAEHL-it ka na naman," I said.

Here's the link to said TVC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUr4OrzoIQE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥