Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XVI

Last night, before succumbing to the call of Dreamland, Caehl and I played some brain teasers.

"I'm thinking of something" is what he does with his speech therapist Teacher Agnes. You describe a person, place or thing and the other would guess what it is.

We did that, plus "What is the shape...", "Who is the community helper...", "Where do you go (to pray, to buy books, to which he replied, 'National Bookstore')."

When I ran out of questions, he suggested, "Mommy, what about "What is the state..."

"Go ahead," I said.

"What is the state with the golden seal?" he asked.

I pretended to cry, "I don't know."

"Why is mommy crying?" he asked. "It's North Dakota."

"What is the state with the brown bear?" he asked.

"OMG, I don't know," I said.

"It's California," he said.

"What is the state with many stars?" Answer: Alaska

Later I found out he was describing the state flags.

Turns out my brain teasers were a no-brainer compared to his.

5 comments:

  1. ate che! tsk tsk. di ka na makasunod sa brain waves ng anak mo. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nadidisappoint nga actually si mama, kasi di daw na-a-appreciate ng school. parang kinakahon nila ang mga bata, na dapat at this age, ganito lang ang alam. when you go beyond that, parang hindi nila daw ina-acknowledge

    ReplyDelete
  3. baket??? may school yata para sa mga gifted children. tanong mo kay leah, anak ni rudy feliciano. nagtuturo yata siya doon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngek! ano ba yun? i don't think caehl is for the ordinary school, ate che. look for another one kasi di ma-a-achieve ni caehl ang full potential nya dyan. mas mabuti pa ata i-homeschool si caehl. tignan mo yung latest blog ko about homeschooling. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, tita emci and roxi. i will check out your suggestions

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥