Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XIII

While my helpers and I were watching Startalk, the movie "Emir" was mentioned. It was shot in Morocco, according to the VTR.

"Saan ba ang Morocco," I asked.

The little boy whom I thought was busy playing with his toy cars replied, "Africa."

"Africa ba?" I asked again. "Hindi ba sa Asia yun?"

He got up and took out his almanac from the shelf. He flipped the pages and stopped at the one showing the map of Africa.

"So where is Morocco?" I challenged him.

Without any hesitation and without batting an eyelash, he pointed at Morocco, located at the upper left portion of Africa. "There."

Ngek, my helpers said. "Ayaw pa kasi maniwala ni Mommy."

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, ate che!!!! ang talino ni caehl! pinahiya ang mommy nya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. e bat kasi ayaw pa maniwala e =)
    grabe henyo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh sori na mga insan, ang kulet ko kasi eh hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥