Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whatchama-CAEHL-it XVII

Upon hearing raves about Human Heart Nature's Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil, I ordered one from my officemate Maricel.

Since the product promises to minimize dark circles under the eyes, remove fine lines and smooth out wrinkles; and is perfect for stretch mark prevention, I wanted to try it last night on Caehl's insect bites, thinking that the oil might help reduce the swelling or skin darkening.

"Where's your pantal?" I asked, as we were preparing to go to bed.

He got up and asked, "What's that, Mommy?"

"It's an oil," I replied.

"Where's your pantal?" I repeated. But before I could put some on his arm, he said, "I want to read it first, Mommy."

So I turned on the light and gave the bottle to him.

After reading the bottle label and instructions, dun lang pumayag.

(For more of Human Heart Nature products, please visit http://www.humanheartnature.com/main.html)

1 comment:

  1. that's right caehl! dapat di basta-basta nagtitiwala sa mga kung ano-anong nilalagay ng mommy. hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts. Good Vibes ♥